Monday, February 13, 2012

...don't give up, just start over...it's not failure...it's perseverance

...don't ya' just hate it, when all that enthusiasm peters out before you really get going... Anywho, got a few things in the works, may actually be in project overload...I just want to be "finished" with a few things. Need a kick in the pants and a little inspiration... ...off to try and put a couple checks on my to-do list, then I can have that..."I did accomplish something today" feeling. ...still feeling wiped out from last week, so I will be paying attention to my limits today...thinking I'm going to have to re-organize my whole work schedule. I just can't pull the hours, especially the back to back booked days...need to remember limits at work also... OK>>> positive thoughts, mind over matter...to-do list, here we go

JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment